Born in Apache, Oklahoma on August 11, 1931 to George Dewey and Edna Pauline Shinn, Glenna graduated from Paducah High School in 1948 and Texas Tech in 1952 with a BS in Secondary Education. She taught English in Lubbock and Petersburg after college. Glenna was an active member of Kappa Kappa Gamma Fraternity for over 60 years (Delta Psi chapter), and in 2009 achieved national recognition for her many years of philanthropy and service. In 1964, Glenna and Loy established Wylie Manufacturing Company in Petersburg, now headquartered in Lubbock. Her many civic achievements included fundraising chairman for the American Heart Association and longtime service and leadership in the Lubbock Women’s Club. She was a member of Westminster Presbyterian Church. Glenna combined her love of reading and teaching through scholarship activities and support of Texas Tech. She demonstrated exceptional patriotism in political participation and issues. Her hobbies included sewing and gardening. Glenna and her husband traveled extensively until his death in 2004. In 2012, she became an active resident at Carillion where she continued to enjoy spending time with many lifelong friends. She is predeceased by her husband of 49 years, Loy; her parents; and her sister, Jorene Hopkins of Dallas. Survivors include her two children and their families – Scot (Kim) Wylie of Lubbock, Paula Wylie (Andrew) Drury of Charleston, SC, including four granddaughters – Brooke (Joe) Coggiano of Pasadena, MD; Mary Caroline Wylie of Atlanta, GA; Callan (Seth) Betaharon of Rockville, MD; and Virginia (Tyler) Clark of Tyler. She also leaves three great-grandchildren – Cara Coggiano, Alex Betaharon, and Abby Betaharon. Other surviving family members are siblings Wayne (Ann) Shinn of Odessa, Wanda Shinn Worthington of San Antonio, and Ronald (Rosalind) Shinn of Odessa, as well as many beloved nieces, nephews, and cousins. In lieu of flowers, the family suggests memorials to Westminster Presbyterian Church, 3321 33rd Street, Lubbock, Texas 79410 or to St. Benedict’s, c/o St. Stephen’s Episcopal Church, 1101 Slide Rd, Lubbock, TX 79416, Lubbock, Texas.