Widow Support Group
Come Join Our Ladies of Lake Ridge
Friendships & Encouragement
The Ladies of Lake Ridge group is an aftercare service of Lake Ridge Chapel & Memorial Designers that exists to provide a community of support and encouragement for women who have lost their spouse.
While there is no way to erase the pain of losing a loved one, there are things that can be done to bear the pain and provide community and friendship.
Group Activities & Support
Every person walks through grief differently, but all people find solace and comfort in a close-knit group that offers encouragement and support. This group provides that comfort and support to widows in the Lubbock community through the following ways:
- Weekly games and activities
- Regular outings and overnight trips
- Service projects in the community
- Support and encouragement
- Meal trains for those in the group who are ill
- Partnerships with local businesses to care for everyday needs (such as automotive care)
- Monthly dinners for those who have used Lake Ridge Chapel & Memorial Designers’ services