Lake Ridge Ladies
Like-minded women gathering together in fellowship
Lake Ridge Ladies brings local widows together to bond and support each other through their grief. These ladies celebrate life through a number of fun activities around Lubbock including lunches, mall walks, and book clubs.
Here are some of the ways the Lake Ridge Ladies support local widows:
- Weekly games and activities
- Regular outings and overnight trips
- Service projects in the community
- Meal trains for those in the group who are ill
- Partnerships with local businesses to care for everyday needs such as automotive care
- Monthly dinners for those who have used Lake Ridge Chapel & Memorial Designers’ services
Contact our team to learn more about this incredible community of women.